The building of the former Jindřich Apartment Hotel is located in the very heart of Ostrava, close to the New City Hall, Nová Karolina Shopping Mall, with excellent public transport serviceability.
The former Jindřich Apartment Hotel, with a total floor space of 22,000 m2 comprises several buildings. Now these buildings form one interconnected functional unit linked by a common infrastructure.
Multifunction seven-storey building in Ostrava
- attractive location downtown on Nádražní Street, near New Town Hall, New Karolina
- commercial premises, offices and apartments
- excellent accessibility
- interconnected functional complex
- a wide range of services
- technical monument, the former mining tower, is in the area
- rest zone beautifies the public space
- deadline for completion: October 2021
- commercial spaces: attractive location in a lively area, excellent accessibility, logistics and facilities
- offices: flexible use of space for up to 1,300 employees, modern equipment, tailored services
- apartments: 35 housing units (1+k to 3+k), schools, services, shops within five minutes
- parking: 225 garage and 47 outside places
The author of the visualization is Atelier38.